The Learning Support Unit provides academic support to all learners on request from the learner. All services are based on a supervised self-help model involving staff and learners.
Additional tutorial support available by application.Click here to fill out an application form.
Workshops such as, Study Skills, Time Management, Exam Preparation, Maths and Academic Writing can be organised by contacting LSU@lit.ie
Service is free to registered learners.
For further information contact Marian at Telephone 061 293147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Learning Support Unit:
- If you find it difficult to cope with certain subjects or parts of subjects
- If you simply want some Academic advice
- Perhaps a subject is new and it is difficult to get started.
- Perhaps you are returning to study after a break of several years.
- If you just want to perform better in your exams.
How to apply for Learning Support/Workshops
Learning Support Officer: