Accommodation in Thurles & Clonmel
A range of accommodation is available in both Thurles and Clonmel, from apartments and houses to ‘digs’ where a student boards with a local family. Thurles town has one purpose-built Student Villages, which have been developed by local companies. A single room costs approx. €55 per week. Accommodation listings are also published in the local newspapers each week.
Student Village, Stradavoher Court, Stradavoher Rd., Thurles.
All enquires may be made to the above address or phone 087 2730059
Purpose built student accommodation which offers the following:
• A total of 52 bedrooms.
• Four bed and seven bed houses.
• Double rooms and single rooms.
• Individual internet connections in each room.
• All houses are self-catering and are fully equipped (cutlery, dishwasher, washer/dryer etc.).
• Rents vary from €45-€70 per week depending on house and room type.
• Cost of domestic bins are included in the rent.
• Electricity is on a pre pay system and is the only additional cost to the rent.
• T.V provided.
• The complex is 15mins walk to LIT.
• Shops and shopping centre are within walking distance.
• All accommodation is rented to students.
• The complex has CCTV